[SpaceProgram] Distributed Funding branch of "Fwd: Project Management, Starships, and the Failure of Modern Physics - YouTube"

Jerry Isdale jerry at mauimakers.com
Sun Sep 30 03:02:20 CEST 2012

Cool summary.. Ben was one of the people I got to know years ago when digging into InfoVis
http://www.isdale.com/jerry/InfoVis/noframes/IEEE_InfoVis98.html

alas the other links/pages from my vr review days are all messed up.

Jerry Isdale
http://MauiMakers.com
http://www.mauimakers.com/blog/thursday-public-meeting/