[SpaceProgram] Project Management, Starships, and the Failure of Modern Physics - YouTube

Jerry Isdale jerry at mauimakers.com
Mon Sep 24 20:56:55 CEST 2012

Welcome Doctor!
  work done outside USA is perfectly valid and not subject to ITAR directly.  As I understand it there are issues with UScitizens working on it but...
An interesting parallel is the DIYDrone folks. Their work and manufacturing is done in Mexico and published as Open Source, so the guidance etc of the drone sidesteps ITAR neatly.  It is also interesting that usgovt folks love the diydrone stuff and use it heavily.

How's Byzantium coming along?  I havent tried it since it failed to boot on my macbook pro, but have given away disk to our local maui wifi guru (the one who gives us net access via a 8mile RF link from his house to our space.)

Jerry Isdale
http://MauiMakers.com
http://www.mauimakers.com/blog/thursday-public-meeting/