[SpaceProgram] Fwd: Project Management, Starships, and the Failure of Modern Physics - YouTube

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:32:53 CEST 2012

This was the talk at 100YSS Symposium that kicked me off on Quaternion Maxwell Physics.
The engineer part of me likes the rigor Buck brings to the discussion ...
The hacker part of me wants to run screaming naked thru the rainforest (my backyard).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t95xWsxqNvI

The discussion of Heaviside-Tate flame war and impact on theoretical (and applied) physics starts about 12min in.
The rest of discussion is pretty interesting too.

Jerry Isdale
isdale at spacegambit.org
USA Program Lead, SpaceGAMBIT
Global Alliance of Makers Building Interstellar Technology
http://SpaceGAMBIT.org

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the human(s) named above. If intercepted by an extraterrestrial civilization, all opinions expressed in this email are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of mankind as a whole.