[SpaceProgram] Communication / Collaboration tool

Paul Szymkowiak paulszym at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:52:03 CEST 2012

Let's take what lessons we can from product life cycle management, and
apply what seems appropriate as we explore a maker solution management
approach.

Having a way to assist our management of activities and their associated
milestone events and deadlines will be helpful. Lot's of simple software
will help us do that: Google apps: Calendar plus one or two plugin's will
work pretty well.