[SpaceProgram] Communication / Collaboration tool

cole santos cksantos85 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 21:20:00 CEST 2012

Using this as a framework for developing our grant/prize structure would
be useful as well. Each project will be responsible for their own
management styles, by structuring the contest to support PLM we could
encourage success.  Stages of competition could be as in the Wikipedia. (i
added theoretical prize/grant amounts). Moving up stage wise would require
previous success at a lower level to be assessed by the
members/peers/backers.

   - Conceive - Stage 1 (10-100$)
      - Specification <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specification>
      - Concept design
   - Design - Stage 2 (100-1000$)
      - Detailed design
      - Validation and analysis (simulation)
      - Tool design
   - Realize - Stage 3  (1000-10000$ + outside funding)
      - Plan manufacturing
      - Manufacture
      - Build/Assemble
      - Test (quality
check<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Quality_check&action=edit&redlink=1>
      )
   - Service - Stage 4 (incorporation of ideas into GAMBIT superstructure)
      - Sell and deliver
      - Use
      - Maintain <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maintenance> and support
      - Dispose