[SpaceProgram] Lagrange Solar Sail Challenge

Matt Johnson railmeat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:44:53 CEST 2012

How long would the free fall be for a 2000 foot fall? I wonder if it
would be enough. We would probably need a much higher balloon and
tether. Of course this exacerbates the problems of hoisting the tether
and gondola and powering the gondola. This is almost starting to sound
like engineering.

--
Matt