[SpaceProgram] Hacker Space Program

Ricky Ng-Adam rngadam at xinchejian.com
Sat May 5 17:46:37 CEST 2012

Hello Claas

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Claas Ziemke
<der_stuttgarter_25 at hotmail.de>wrote:

>  Open call for participation!
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> i found the mail addresses here =>
> http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspaces_Global_Space_Program
> i am a memeber of ther german hackerspace shackspace =>
> http://shackspace.de
>
> currently there is a group of interested hackers in germany starting what
> we call the "Hacker Space Program"
> quite similar to what you propose in the wiki article. i see a lot of
> hackers talk about space projects, but
> also i recognize that they are poorly connected but a lot of projects have
> similar goals.
>
> i would love to see people getting together and talking about their
> projects and to create a central repository
> of hacker space projects.

You can see some of our documents so far in this GDocs folder:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-PYJiOSewXLMHRObk8zWFZScjJCS3h6YWV0WG1JUQ

> my personal goal in this effort is to collect as many projects as possible
> which all should have some space
> relevancy and more important are OPEN-SOURCE. i want to compile a database
> of open-source hardware designs
> which can be used to build space hardware.

Sounds like a worthy endeavor! I think we'd all be supportive of such a
thing.. Do you need anything particular to get started? A wiki page or
Google Docs would be sufficient to start with I guess?

> any comments?
>
> also join our newly created facebook group named "Hacker Space Program"

Facebook is not accessible in China so I don't use it. Interestingly, G+
still works on mobile...

if you are not the intended receipient, please forward this mail to the

--
伍思力 | Ricky Ng-Adam | http://xinchejian.com | (+86) 186-2126-2521