[SpaceProgram] Very good news from discussion with the DARPA 100YSS program manager tonight

Ricky Ng-Adam rngadam at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 08:04:30 CET 2012

Huei Ming,

We need to use Google Docs to collaborate so I imported the doc and gave
permissions to anyone with the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h4cvSQ58gQS_C8ZA1KrAu0ijStsalP9mLid7okLTuzw/edit

Lets use this doc to fix up the problems in the original proposal and come
to some sort of consensus on where we are going. Comment and edit away! ^_^

伍思力 | Ricky Ng-Adam | http://xinchejian.com | (+86) 186-2126-2521