[SpaceProgram] Hackers prepare space satellite

Alex Cureton-Griffiths alexcg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 07:18:21 CET 2012

Thanks for that h0uz3. I think there's a lot of potential for
cooperation here - some of our guys at Xinchejian in Shanghai are
looking at building testing equipment for satellites, initially based
on the Cubesat 1u standard. We're also looking at increasing
coordination between hackerspaces to achieve common goals related to
space. I'll add more info to the wiki
(http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspaces_Global_Space_Program) about
that over the next few days.

When the stuff's up on the wiki I'll shoot a quick post to the
constellation mailing list and we can see how we can work from there

Cheers,
Alex