[SpaceProgram] DARPA MENTOR Award to Bring Making to Education

Huei Ming Tan tanhueiming at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:10:08 CET 2012

In the meantime...

Project Icarus: Laying the Plans for Interstellar Travel
*Andreas Tziolas is drafting a blueprint for a mission to a nearby star.
Here, he discusses how we'll get there -- and why we try.*

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/02/project-icarus-laying-the-plans-for-interstellar-travel/253335/

Warmest regards,
Huei Ming