[SpaceProgram] HSP Proposal: feedback requested

cole santos cksantos85 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:25:04 CET 2012

Why bother explicitly stating something that is not really true. If
you have a patent, then you do, if dont, then you dont. If you are
utilizing trade secret then you would need to have people sign non
disclosure statements, etc. Anyway, it goes against the hackerspace
stated goals that we are opensource... Plus every project that
receives funding by the Hackerspace Space Program would need to
publicly document as terms of the funding. Given that we are a file
first country now, stating that you own an idea without a patent is
silly.

Unless you are talking about hardware that was purchased by the
hackerspace/individual. If you recive funding from the space program
ownership of hardware would be at the discretion of the voting
members.