[SpaceProgram] Penny-sized thrusters for microsatellites - Boing Boing

Alex Cureton-Griffiths alexcg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 07:50:12 CEST 2012

Hi Hal,

Sorry for the late reply on this. We're still working out our bylaws and figuring out how to get other spaces involved. For now, you can see our bylaws at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L-0iNecrS5xH7_hVmvo14qcXr7sqMdQFXsR0mMYBrJ8/edit - they're still a work in progress so feel free to pitch in with your feedback.

Cheers,
Alex Cureton-Griffiths
Initial Team Member, Hackerspace Space Program