[SpaceProgram] Underwater laboratory for Space exploration

Paul Szymkowiak paulszym+cchs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:43:49 CEST 2012

> This got me to thinking about HSP supporting underwater habitats,
education and research.

+1 from me. I think that's a great way to engage the earth-bound community,
and a great way to trial aspects of space-bound research prior to
deployment in space.

> a neighbor who mentioned noticing my participation in the OpenROV project

 Great to see the KickStarter was funded so well!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/openrov/openrov-the-open-source-underwater-robot?

Paul