[SpaceProgram] Our Response to the DARPA 100 YSS Study RFI

Huei Ming Tan tanhueiming at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:44:29 CEST 2011

Hi all,

As you know, I've taken the opportunity to meet up with Ricky last week
while he was here attending the manufacturing roundtable in Singapore. We've
had really great conversations on our different, but yet complementary
approaches and we thought it'll be a great opportunity to partner together
to give the RFP a shot.

As requested by Ricky, I've attached the RFI response my co-author, Eddie
Choo and I wrote to share with the community here. I'm really looking
forward to leverage on our synergies in forging a way to the stars together!

Warmest regards,
Huei Ming