[SpaceProgram] 57 hours remaining to submit RFP for 100YSS

Ricky Ng-Adam rngadam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:48:44 CET 2011

Deadline is Friday 17h00 EST, Saturday 6:00 CST... which means there's 57
hours left to complete the proposal.

I've written a skeleton and added the initial people I shared to.

Same as with the RFI reply, you're all invited to make any edit you see fit
to our reply to the RFP and share with anyone interested:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1If56ja64RCXLTfa7av0R8P4bcWJVHmAym68jYN-jkXE/edit?hl=fr#bookmark=id.ef03c0545195

Don't hesitate to use the commenting system if you disagree with something.

Please have a read through the RFP requirements here:

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=714c9c595d3490ca0d8561406a021bed&tab=core&_cview=1

Remember that our RFI reply is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kb8k0qsTdouG1OF4zReJ0wlWkjtecHbIcd_aNQUA6Z0/edit?authkey=CPD_pJ8H&hl=fr&authkey=CPD_pJ8H

And here's what I had written about the symposium for some background
information:

http://xinchejian.com/2011/10/27/100-year-starship-study-symposium/

--
伍思力 | Ricky Ng-Adam | http://xinchejian.com | (+86) 186-2126-2521