[Hackupy-discuss] Aerial camera platform

planetary planetary at plntry.net
Thu Jan 5 19:33:24 CET 2012

We would be very interested in helping close the "parts gap" for folks as much as we can.  We are quite intent on seeing Peoples' Drones in every city this Spring.

Curious if there are bulk purchasing opportunities, & what minimum volumes / supplier options might look like for the more difficult parts.  We are exploring ways of improving the economics for those interested in building & deploying Occucopters, but are not very familiar with the supply chain.