[Hackupy-discuss] oakland occucopter meeting and developments

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:10:54 CET 2011

I'm going to build a soonish tricopter based on these plans:
http://www.rcexplorer.se/projects/tricopterv25/tricopterv25.html

Have you guys looked a using natural materials, i.e. light weight
wood, like the above build? Wood is great at absorbing energy when it
comes to hard landings. It is also much better at reducing vibrations
from the motors, which can lead to strange artifacts in the digital
video.

-Joachim