[Hackupy-discuss] Bay Area Occupy Tech

sam reese skibumperspective at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 07:10:26 CET 2011

I like this a whole lot.

 I have to admit, I am very ambivalent about the way that the
organization is coming together: I really like forming our own strong,
functional cells, but I also really like us being a part of a greater,
worldwide movement. On the flipside, I think that individually, we
cannot compare to the strength and brilliance we have as a group, but
I also really like the sense of community identity, and the anarchic
lack of a hierarchy. At some point I'll have to make up some opinions,
but for now, I'll be conflicted.

Having group chats, and interoccupation tech calls is brilliant. Thank
you for organizing this, and keep us posted. I feel it is important
for our information and ideas to be as accessible as possible, even
though we are a large and loose association.