[Hackupy-discuss] Bay Area Occupy Tech

Devin Balkind devin at sarapisfoundation.org
Fri Dec 2 04:12:18 CET 2011

Hi folks.  We've got a bunch of people in the NYCGA's Technology Operations
Group as well and we'd love to collab with you guys.  Our wiki is up at
wiki.occupy.net and we hang out a lot on IRC freenode at nycga-techops.

Would you guys be interested in joining an interoccupation tech call
sometime next week?

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 6:23 PM, gnnr <gnnrok at gmail.com> wrote:

> We have a large tech working group, focusing on the website and creative
> technical solutions.
>
> If you would like to participate in the website, or submit
> articles/content let
> me know. You can also utilize the wiki, http://wiki.occupysf.org and
> create
> a page/info there.
>
> Thanks,
> Gavin
>
> On Dec 1, 2011, at 3:16 PM, Rubin Abdi wrote:
>
> > Hi Sarah, I'm glad to here more groups are sprouting up! Any chance you
> > could write a little blurb about it and what you guys are doing on the
> > Hackupy wiki page?
> >
> > http://hackupy.org
> >
> > Also feel free to discuss what projects your working on here too, as I'm
> > sure others are interested. :)
> >
> > --
> > Rubin
> > rubin at starset.net