[foodhackingbase] cider tasting in Berlin this Thursday 26th of August

algoldor at foodhackingbase.org algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Tue Aug 24 20:05:53 CEST 2021

Greetings to all,
I would like to invite you to a Cider Flows event which will take place in Einkauf SuperCoop Berlin this Thursday at 18h00, for more info please see here

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Cidre_tasting_berlin_26082021

I've tried to get in touch with people who I know are living in Berlin or around, if I did not wrote to you I'm sorry, maybe let me know that you are living in these parts so I can do better next time.

I hope to see at least some of you there or maybe at the next CCC congress this winter, fingers crossed.

From Kout na Šumavě greets,

František