[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting Sunday 5th of January 2020

Marcel van der Peijl bigmac at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 7 22:58:03 CET 2020

➢ - I would like to streamline the "cooking large quantities, handout for
donations" idea a little. Having semi reliable times for food and
combining that with the presentation desk might help. This would also
allow us to "block" the required resources for specific times only,
making it clearer for everyone when they can't use certain things and at
the same time that use is encouraged at all other times.

Yeah I volunteered to be ‘responsible’ for making sure there is food at mealtime in the past, which was both doing the shopping and either cooking or making sure someone else cooks. (At last camp, Catharina cooked a lot, thanks for that!)

But I won’t be able to do this in the foreseeable future.  Maybe at dutch summer camp 2021, which is 15km from the house I’ve just started building.

“bigmac” Marcel van der Peijl