[foodhackingbase] crowdsourcing campaign plus sign in for events

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sun Dec 15 21:39:48 CET 2019

Greetings to all,
below you can read and promote our crowdsourcing campaign email. Lets
wish us all luck!

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Crowdsourcing_fhb36c3

Second by Tuesday we will be creating self organized sessions so it is
highly recommended that you sign in for events you would like to attend
at fhb at 36c3 before than! Once it goes public the spots fill up
quickly. If you claim access to all and hungry hacker perks please do
sign in too, it is nice thing to do, people than know better how many
people are before them if they are under the line.

Many thanks and see you all soon, I'm hitting the road in direction to
Leipzig tonight!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Food Hacking Base crowdsourcing campaign

Greetings,
in less than three weeks 36c3 is here and Food Hacking Base (fhb) is
getting ready for the show. As every year we get in touch with people
who have been with us before like you. We appreciate any help with
promoting the project and making people realize that we are here, of
course donating towards our cause monetarily helps to make it happen. We
have both bank account and bitcoin options, plus again PayPal. Please do
have a look at our 36c3 pages

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Fhb_36c3

check our project and if you decide to continue to support us please do
so at our crowdfunding campaign

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Crowdsourcing_fhb36c3

Many thanks for your help and we hope to see you at 36c3!

For FHB,

FrantiĊĦek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com