[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting 8th of December at 21h00

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Dec 6 23:35:18 CET 2019

Greetings,
at 21h00 CET we are going to have another fhb meeting at our
#foodhackingbase channel, oftc network IRC. If you are coming to 36c3
please be there! Part of the meeting is start of the crowdsourcing
campaign, in other words it is time to send the money to the account
which we decide on for the event.

Talk to you on Sunday,

Frantisek

PS Since today I'm certified cider producer, I got my diplom today from
the cidre formation which I was doing the past year :-)

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com