[foodhackingbase] Camp 2019 Crowdsourcing Campaign CCC promotional email

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Aug 16 12:11:30 CEST 2019

Greeting to all,
this is our CCC Camp 2019 crowdsourcing campaign promotional email.
Please forward it to who ever you think should know about it and let me
know if there are some thing to correct!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

CCC Camp Crowdsourcing Campaign 2019

Greetings!
as the time passes, the CCC Camp 2019 is getting closer. I'm quite
pretty sure you being aware that we are making the Food Hacking Base
happen again, this email is just a gentle reminder in case that you did
not. Of course we are gathering together funds and as our former
supporter we are calling on you too, if you can please support and of
course please promote! Below are reasons why we think it is worth of it.

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Ccccamp_2019_crowdsourcing

There are two or three projects to rise your interest up a bit. First we
are going to have a bar for the first time, and we plan to have on draft
beer, cider and probiotic drinks (at least one of that for sure). Second
there will be cooling trailer which will make our life much more easy
and third which we hope will happen is semi-professional gas stove
"piano" with big electric oven as a heart of our experimental kitchen.
As you can see quite some plans there, now it is about the human power
and financial resources to make it happen.

Well thanks for any help to move us closer to our goal and we hope to
see you soon!

Sincerely for FHB,

FrantiĊĦek

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com