[foodhackingbase] meeting tonight, crowdsourcing promotion

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sun Aug 11 12:09:39 CEST 2019

Greetings,
tonight starting around 20h30 we will have a meeting at our
#foodhackingbase channel at OFTC network, IRC, agenda is here, please
add your points and attend!

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2019_0_11

It is the last one before I hit the ground and most likely same applies
for others who are coming for the build up around 16th. I'll be leaving
tomorrow early morning. There are several things to discuss, I may not
be online too much later on.

We still need to promote the fhb crowdsourcing campaign, please if you
want to/can and you did not supported yet do so and spread the word! We
are over 1000€ now, I would hope we really arrive to at least 1500€ or
rather around 2000€ before the event starts so we are around zero before
we launch (we have bigger investments for the camp as usually compared
to the congresses)

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Ccccamp_2019_crowdsourcing

We need to create self organized sessions at the CCC camp wiki and
transfer the events from our fhb wiki there. Someone should volunteer to
do that, it is quite time sensitive.

Also people are likely to write to fhb mailing list asking about setting
up the workshops and having other questions so it would be very good if
few people from the group could volunteer and keep an eye on that.

Anyway talk to you all tonight,

Sincerely from Kout na Šumavě,

František

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com