[foodhackingbase] c3safety

Marcel van der Peijl bigmac at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 7 23:38:13 CET 2018

>So far I expect same requirements like last year at 34c3, so we should
be fine, nothing special - no open flames and no gas in the hall.

My German is good enough to read that stuff.

Most explicit things I found we might be not doing 100% correct:
- Proper fire extinguisher suitable for grease fires in cooking area
- Mandatory paper towels (throwaways!) and soap with the hot and cold water for hand hygiene
- No food storage directly on the ground (all must be in shelving system)
- Wet cleanable hard surfaces in food prep area (stucloper on the wooden tables is fine; carpet on the floor is not ok)
- Up to the hall to decide if air filtration over cooking area (with active carbon filter, or pipe to outside) is required
- The rules are for any food preparation regardless if it is for sale, free giveaway or for your own “personnel”

Marcel