[foodhackingbase] c3safety

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Wed Nov 7 19:46:53 CET 2018

Thanks Mario!
So far I expect same requirements like last year at 34c3, so we should
be fine, nothing special - no open flames and no gas in the hall.

We should go through that on Sunday's 11/11/2018 meeting at 20h00 at our
#foodhackingbase channel at oftc network, IRC.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

---
Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com