[foodhackingbase] Beekeeping

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Nov 1 22:52:03 CET 2018

I'm quite sure that there will be people interested who has experience
with fermenting beverages, we are into it for years now. With beekeeping
I'm not so sure, it will be quiet new to many I think.

---
Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir&hacker

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com