[foodhackingbase] Beekeeping

Quentin Bourgeois quentin at bourgeois.eu
Thu Nov 1 12:47:08 CET 2018

On 18-11-01 10:33:24, Jérôme wrote:
> Just to get a feeling about what people are expecting: can you tell
> a bit about you? Do you keep bees? Do you have experience about
> fermenting other drinks?
Different idea is to bring idea on how honey is created and what we
are looking for when it come to fermentation. We can also discuss what
can be done with honey, mead.

Regarding mead, I've started my second batch two weeks ago which seems
to run good for now.

For bees I don't have any, I buy my honey which I suppose to be good.

On the drink I do have classical things ranging from beer to kombucha,
kefir and so.