[foodhackingbase] Anwerpen food hacking weekend

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 20:56:11 CET 2017

Hi to all,we are organizing  weekend of food hacking events at VoidWarranties in Anwerpen, starting this Friday (tomorrow evening) going on till Sunday
We have some program already prepared but we would like to do also some free activities. If you have to choose come on Saturday evening we will have "Cider Flows"

 https://www.meetup.com/VoidWarranties/events/236727431/
if you can, bring some cider samples with you. The event is donation based as all the other ones, no one turned away for lack of funds, thank you for your support!

If someone has some probiotic cultures to share please bring them (kombucha, milk kefir, water kefir etc.). I'm by myself low on stocks, however I will have some probiotic drinks with me and young freshly fermenting cider which will be consumed with pleasure rather quickly. If you want to get involved during the weekend and you can make it on Friday evening to the hackerspace that would be lovely because more than marry!

I hope to see you all of there,
Sincerely,
Frantisek

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi