[foodhackingbase] 33c3 overview

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 20:55:31 CET 2017

Greetings to all,in short the event was great a big success! It looks like that in the future the model which we have tested at 33c3  may be a solution for some of the bigger hacker events. We however need more human and financial resources in the future to do it more "our way" without too much load on our group members. In the later it was way too much for us, especially the build up and tear down.
During this weekend we will have fhb event in Antwerpen where we will discuss some things from 33c3 and for 2017 and I hope within next week we can have a blog post ready for 33c3 with pictures etc. If there is something what needs to be added to the 33c3 wiki please add it or tell me to do so, it will be closed soon if it is not frozen already.
Our financial balance is basically zero at the moment thanks to extra donations, we will talk about the finances later in more detail, we have too.
Thanks to everyone for participation, it was lovely and I'm looking forward for us doing something similar again soon!

Sincerely from Normandie,
Frantisek

PS Thanks to guys from OpenLabs for the help with the teardown and people from ChaosWest for transporting our material.

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi