[foodhackingbase] fhb at sha2017 success

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 14:37:39 CEST 2017

Greetings to all,
I just would like to shortly thank to everyone involved at Food Hacking
Base (fhb) project at SHA2017. I think that we can now conclude that the
event was a success, we were probably best organized so far. For me really
important part was when people started to use the place on everyday bases
since the day 1.

We are in plus numbers in total, we should bring the accounting up to date
before the end of this week. Pictures will be uploaded soon, we should also
write some blog post.

I should share with people who aim to come to 34c3 vouchers which we got
from the CCC orga, if you want some please talk to me. Next event is
Journee de la Fermentation on 26th of August, we need to decide on next
meeting date and time.

Sincerely,

Frantisek