[foodhackingbase] organizational meeting Sunday 13/11 at 13:00 CET

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 00:57:57 CET 2016

Hi to all,we are going to have another organizational meeting on Sunday 13/11 at 13:00 CET at our IRC #foodhackingbase channel at oftc network.
We will be discussing preparations for 33c3, the time is here, we need to move on.
I hope that people who are coming to the congress can make it to the meeting.
Sincerely from Kout na Sumave, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi