[foodhackingbase] BioHack Academy 4

Pieter van Boheemen pieter at waag.org
Thu Nov 3 10:40:59 CET 2016

Hi Food hackers,

Food is biology, biology is often turned in to food. In the past BioHack Academy editions we've seen a lot of food related projects emerging, from traditional Japanese Sake yeasts to addictive chocolate cheese mixtures to spirulina reactors. In case you are interested in learning the skills of building your own biolab and the skills to use it, please consider to sign up for the next edition of our program. It starts on January 31st!

===========ANNOUNCEMENT==========
Biohack Academy 4
Build your own biolab in 10 weeks in Waag Society’s fourth edition of the BioHack Academy. Make all the equipment you need and use an organism from our collection to produce biomaterials such as pigments, cellulose, algae, fuel and more. Starting on January 31st, during weekly lectures you will also learn the basics of biotechnology, 3D design, digital manufacturing, programming and electronics. Life has no limit!
For more info and subscription before Nov 25th go to:
http://waag.org/nl/event/biohack-academy-4

All the best,

Pieter van Boheemen

waag society  ||  www.waag.org  || sint antoniesbreestraat 69 || 1011 hb amsterdam  ||  the netherlands  ||  +31 614153298  ||  skype pieter.van.boheemen