[foodhackingbase] Caffeinated Sherbet Workshop at foodhackingbase on 33C3

Trolli Schmittlauch t.schmittlauch at orlives.de
Tue Dec 20 13:45:32 CET 2016

I added some information to the workshop page. Furthermore I doubled the
workshop time to 120min, the time I wrote in my last mail was a typo.
About the number of participants: I only have enough tools for 5 people
working in parallel so venue 1 should be big enough. People have to work
sequentially during the whole 2 hours.
I could increase the number people working in parallel if I have more air-
tight plastic boxes and analytical balances/ scales available. So if you have
some I'd love to borrow them. Otherwise 5 people working in parallel are fine,
too.

Regards, schmittlauch

PS: It appears to me that the answer "foodhacking" to the security question
"What is this wiki about?" doesn't work.

Am Sonntag 18 Dezember 2016, 11:06:04 schrieben Sie: