[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting on Sunday 18/12 please join 33c3 is coming close

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 23:10:57 CET 2016

Hi to all,just short note for your calendar, next Food Hacking Base (fhb) meeting is this Sunday 18/12 at 18:00 CET at IRC, oftc network at #foodhackingbase channel
 https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2016_12_18

We hope to see you there, please add your opinions, suggestions and proposals for agenda and activities. The preparations for 33c3 are in full motion with Crowdsourcing campaign being important part of that, we still have a week and a bit to get our goal and whatever we can get extra, we need to focus.
Do note that this weekend with today included we are focusing on variety of things concerning preparations of the 33c3, please do come to our IRC or send email etc. we will be happy to have help, there are many things now and later which need to be done. We need to organize and post sessions, we need to make them happen, projects are discussed, promotion of the campaign is now really important. Well lots of things to do, together and enjoy it!
I should arrive to CCH on Tuesday 20/12, after that I will not be online too much anymore doing stuff on the ground.
Talk to all soon,

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi