[foodhackingbase] BioHack Academy call for partner labs

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Tue Mar 31 06:43:28 CEST 2015

Hi to all,
Just sharing an interesting project BioHack Academy initiated by Wetlab
bio group in Holland and collaborating labs aiming on setting up more
biolabs around the globe and much more

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/diybio/AST3lDbYOyI

We may be more food focused as a group but definitely some things would
work for us too. I'm personally in the process of setting and equipping
small fermentation facility here in South Korea including a bio corner
so I would like to get involved. Anyone else considering?

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com