[foodhackingbase] CCC Fieldday on March 21st

brabo silvius brabo.sil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:59:04 CET 2015

hi guys!

well, as luck has it, i will be in berlin this weekend, and i can go
to the fieldday and try to secure us a good spot.

it looks like bigmac already pointed out some important needs, do we
have any more requirements we want to communicate at this point to the
orga?

greets!

brabo.

It also appeared on the event blog
today:https://events.ccc.de/2015/03/05/field-day/

---
PGP Key: https://dietrich.cx/pgp | 0x727A756DC55A356B

On 2015-03-05 14:27, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck wrote:
>* Ohhh field day, lovely, many thanks to Elmar! I'll add few things
*>* which may come handy in next few days and try to summarize what passed
*>* already in simple 3D model, uploading the file somewhere so it is easy
*>* to edit - Google Sketch up if possible, Blender is out of my skill
*>* reach.
*> >* Sincerely
*> >* FAA
*> >* On 2015-03-02 05:53, Marcel van der Peijl wrote:
*>>* Hmmm wish I could be there – I am actually in Hannover until March
*>>* 20 for Cebit but have to return home that day for the kids, is what it
*>>* looks like now. Excellent offer from mcfly!
*>> >>* Running water, electricity (10kw would be nice, 5kw doable), 5x5
*>>* cooking + 5x5 workshop + 8x8 dining/chilling would be nice.
*>> >>* Communities/villages that could be near us: edgyryders, 57north,
*>>* warpzone, belgian hackerspaces, dutch hackerspaces; even having
*>>* milliways near would not be bad since we’re trying to *not* be a
*>>* ‘commercial’ food vendor; multiple food-related places together is
*>>* a bigger lure to the specific part of the terrain.
*>> >>* Go for it!
*>> >>* Marcel
*>> >>* FROM: Cooking Roffa
*>>* SENT: Sunday, March 1, 2015 3:53 PM
*>>* TO: Food Hacking Base mailing list
*>>* SUBJECT: [foodhackingbase] CCC Fieldday on March 21st
*>> >>* Hello everyone,
*>> >>* As you may know the CCC Fieldday is coming up soon. (On this day the
*>>* bigger villages will be choosing their spot on the camp.)
*>> >>* I think it might be a good idea if the FHB will do that as well. Is
*>>* anyone on the list planning or willing to go to the Fieldday? If not,
*>>* mcfly from Milliways has offered to secure a spot for us.
*>> >>* If we want to secure that spot we will be needing some info. Running
*>>* water would be great for instance :-)
*>> >>* We might consider inviting other villages to join us (I'm thinking
*>>* Edgeryders and 57NorthHacklab for instance). If so we would need more
*>>* space.
*>> >>* So: what will we need? What are your thoughts on that?
*>> >>* Let's gear up and get ready for camp :-)
*>> >>* Lotte
*>> >>* -------------------------
*>>*  _______________________________________________
*>>* foodhackingbase mailing list
*>>* foodhackingbase at lists.hackerspaces.org
*>> >>* _______________________________________________
*>>* foodhackingbase mailing list
*>>* foodhackingbase at lists.hackerspaces.org
*> >* --
*>* Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck
*> >* biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker
*> >* http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org <http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org>
*> >* "There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Mohandas Karamchand
*>* Gandhi
*> > >* Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
*>* account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
*>* private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com
*>* foodhackingbase mailing list
*>* foodhackingbase at lists.hackerspaces.org
*