[foodhackingbase] future possibilities and directions for food hacking base

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Mon Mar 2 11:47:34 CET 2015

Hi to all and Kai,
well I'm glad you have wrote the email and as for the euphoric mood,
something what I'm gratefuller for these days :-)

You probably got a hint a bit about how do we function now/or not, which
is plus. Meeting at the summer sounds good but I definitely hope we can
do some stuff before than.

 From my point of view the discussion showed that some wage system to pay
for general management of fhb activities and preparations for the
international events is not desired at the moment and nearby future.
That is something what we more or less expected I think as a group to
find out. Now the questions is if we can find ways how to keep fhb
growing and happy and still get some resources for projects which we
would like to do. It seems to me that the system of "associated groups"
as we did here in Jeju with Dancing Drops may be the way. You have
associated group/organization with fhb mother organization which can
functions as an umbrella and you can use for example some of the fhb
resources like wikies, online storage place (an example) and importantly
the community resources when you for example decide to run crowdsourcing
campaign for your projects, which budgets are designed to give you also
resources for your living expenses, and some percentage to the fhb
mother organization to make sure it can grow further.

Anyway the later model seems to me as an option which would be
interesting, I would like to think about that bit more and post about
that in a few weeks or so.

Thanks to all for the comments, I think we have few points down which we
should compile and go through them bit further, I will try to put it on
the wiki soon.

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

FAA