[foodhackingbase] CCC Fieldday on March 21st

Marcel van der Peijl bigmac at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 1 21:53:07 CET 2015

Hmmm wish I could be there – I am actually in Hannover until March 20 for Cebit but have to return home that day for the kids, is what it looks like now. Excellent offer from mcfly!

Running water, electricity (10kw would be nice, 5kw doable), 5x5 cooking + 5x5 workshop + 8x8 dining/chilling would be nice.

Communities/villages that could be near us: edgyryders, 57north, warpzone, belgian hackerspaces, dutch hackerspaces; even having milliways near would not be bad since we’re trying to *not* be a ‘commercial’ food vendor; multiple food-related places together is a bigger lure to the specific part of the terrain.

Go for it!

Marcel