[foodhackingbase] CCC Fieldday on March 21st

Cooking Roffa cookingroffa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:53:06 CET 2015

Hello everyone,

As you may know the CCC Fieldday is coming up soon. (On this day the bigger
villages will be choosing their spot on the camp.)

I think it might be a good idea if the FHB will do that as well. Is anyone
on the list planning or willing to go to the Fieldday? If not, mcfly from
Milliways has offered to secure a spot for us.

If we want to secure that spot we will be needing some info. Running water
would be great for instance :-)

We might consider inviting other villages to join us (I'm thinking
Edgeryders and 57NorthHacklab for instance). If so we would need more space.

So: what will we need? What are your thoughts on that?

Let's gear up and get ready for camp :-)

Lotte