[foodhackingbase] fhb crowdsourcing campaign preview and ccc camp tickets maybe on sale soon

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 16:09:21 CEST 2015

Hi to all,
here is a preview of our Crowdsourcing campaign, we are ready to go within next few days

https://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/76877dd0#/story

please share your ideas how to improve it, add perks and think about how to promote it! Someone willing to improve its "looks" would come handy for sure ...

Tickets to CCC camp maybe in sail very soon like hours or next few days, do check the

http://events.ccc.de/

from time to time.

I've also send email to CCC orga today with proposal of what we would like to buy as build up materials joining their CCC order asking first for prices and if the types/dimensions are available.

Talk to you all soon,

FAA Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck