[foodhackingbase] updates on ccc camp preparations - create account at ccc wiki and join food hacking base village

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 16:08:26 CEST 2015

Hi to all,
we are progressing on the CCC camp preparations. For the ones who are coming to the event and want to join us there, please do create your accounts at CCC camp wiki as soon as possible, it is really important so we get from orga our lot - click on the link, create the account and click edit later on and in the form sign if for Food Hacking Base village

https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main+Page&type=signup

Check our Food Hacking Base village page from time to time there :-)

https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Village:Foodhackingbase

Our Crowdsourcing campaign is nearly ready, we aim at 3000 eu (so far). Concerning it's info, we need to add perks, pictures and links to some videos (the campaign is not live yet so can not share the link). Can you think about perks and posts ideas? So far we have as perks: 10 eu Pizza!, 100 eu admission to all we need more ... Who can find some time and ideas how to promote the campaign when it is on (latest by next week)? We need pictures and posts from our members which are food related to have updates, post to discuss lists, contact our supporters etc. Doing some food&drink related event during the campaign would be excellent like we did last year at Techinc it can generate extra resources and attention. Any help is appreciated!

This Saturday we should meet again on our IRC channel at OFTC network #foodhacking base, hopefully 10:00 Dutch time would work? Milliways will be meeting too so we should clear up what we would like to contribute to their project and what we would like to have from them, ways of collaboration. So far kitchen and workshop area is separe, washing area maybe partly shared + water, we will see about that. There are considerations about bread making project ...

If you have some special project in mind which you would like to do at the camp with us please do post and talk about that now so we can still adjust the budget! We can do it later on too but sooner = better. Marcel is after DIY build oven and pizza making

https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Village:Foodhackingbase

There may be interest in bread making project as mentioned above, Milliways may have professional oven so if we do dough it can b e fun!

I'm after brewing probiotic beverages in larger quantities and promoting them at the event (info not uploaded yet).

Of course anyone who would like to give a workshop, help with food preparation at the event and help in general please just get in touch here on the discuss or contact me, bigmac, mwfc etc.

Anyway these are the updates,

Talk to you all soon,

FAA