[foodhackingbase] Coming to Camp from the Southeast of Europe

Sascha rtjure at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:07:25 CEST 2015

Hello Kai and Everyone,

I wanted to ask you guys if anybody comes from around Sofia, Bulgaria. We
would like to drive, we, three or four, and maybe if we find some people,
more.

We are thinking of renting a bus/van together. But if you anyway go with a
car, let us know and we can maybe meet before. We will be leaving from
around the 10th and wanted to be latest on the 18th back to sofia.

Sorry about lurking and then advertising. I will be on the camp, find you
near milliways and hope to meet you all. You might recognize me by the
beard later on.

By the way: Probably you all know, the ticket must be reserved/bought until
end of this month. I was surprised and thought there was an onsite sale.. 4
years ago. But now I am not sure anymore.

cheers,
Sascha