[foodhackingbase] Not coming to Camp

Kai Du info at hobbykoch-podcast.de
Fri Jul 17 17:22:56 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

I read your posts abaout the Camp event preparations. This will sure be
a really fun thing to be at. I really looked forward to participate.
Sadly, I signed up for the podstock podcast meeting earlier which turned
out to be at exactly the same time as the cccamp. Some guys were talking
about a communication link between the two events so there still might
be a chance to talk to you guys. I recently featured the FHB in my
german cooking podcast about fermentation, because Alex´donation of a
kombucha culture. I´ll try hard to come to the congress at the end of
the year - hoping, there will be a FHB event, too. And, before you start
thinking, if you know me at all - nope, we never met. That´s the problem ;)

I hope there will be some kind of documentation of your activities at
the camp.

Greetings,
Kai