[foodhackingbase] crowdsourcing campaign running workshop signing on

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 13:35:02 CEST 2015

Hi to all,without 3 eu we hit 10% of our crowdsourcing campaign target - 3000 eu. slowly but steadily we are moving forward.
The open sessions creation has been activated at the CCC camp wiki,

https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Form:Session

so you can sign in your workshops if you like, here is one example template
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Session:Makgeolli_brewing
and don't forget to add it to the fhb workshop wiki please

https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/VillageInfo:Food_Hacking_Base/Workshops
Well we are definitely moving forward on many fronts it is the campaign now what we need to focus on it is going bit too slow.
Talk to you all soon,
Sincerely, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck
PS The experimental incubator wiki is being updated so we can introduce the third PCB based generation at the cmp with heavy help from Techinc
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Experimental_Incubator/ei_prototype_designing