[foodhackingbase] 31c3 cominn in two months, what are our plans

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Oct 24 15:04:16 CEST 2014

Hi to all,
Seems like that we know now who is coming to 31c3 for sure from our
peoples plans at the event? I'll be fermenting in general as usual, what
about the others? Some nice high tech hacks, lovely tastings, wonderful
recipes to share? It will be on in two months, time to start moving I
think. Please share!

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely from Jeju,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com