[foodhackingbase] github source code and libraries for incubator project download - how?

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Mon Mar 31 04:55:39 CEST 2014

Hi to all,
As you may remember by the end of March I was promoting to have around 5
working prototypes of experimental incubators within the food hacking
base (fhb) group and "friends" :-)

On my side with a lots of help from many of you and lately especially
from Marcel I'm at the point of loading the latest version of the code
from the github to the arduino kit and test it with peltier and fan
units (connected and working using darlington driver and relays -
schematics has to wait a bit, I'm weak on that). Can you help me/guide
me how to actually download the source code from Github with the
libraries to my local machine and transfer it to the arduino as a
sketch? My arduino is working and connected properly to my machine
(Linux Mint), I've tested on various sketches. I've active account on
the github but I have never done this operation before, especially the
libraries are something new to me.
Filip in Belgrade done this for me on my netbook but now I need to do it
on my machine. In the worst case I could go back to the netbook option
and try just to update it but I would prefer to learn how to do it
properly. Pointing me to the proper tutorials and info pages on the
topics would be nice, I'm having problem to find the relevant info
because I do not know the terminology properly I think.

Thanks for any help and I hope that within day or two I will manage
upload a video, pictures and schematics of the experimental incubator
which I'm building. I believe that Marcel is done with the guts and
brain, not sure where is Lars now on the project and the others. For
sure I'm back and nearly there ... :-)

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com