[foodhackingbase] experimental incubator - plan for the weekend

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Mar 21 13:48:56 CET 2014

Hi to all,
I'm thinking about what can I manage to progress on at our experimental
incubator project building one prototype here in Kaisiri, Jeju, South
Korea.

I'm now measuring and displaying temperature, so that is first step,
DONE (using our kit which we have assembled at TechInc).

I'd like to assemble "firmly" the heating/cooling element - peltier and
two heat sinks with already mounted ventilators and test, if the module
is not overheating - I'm afraid I do not have heatpaste now so I'm bit
worried.

It would be a big success for me to upload a new version of the scatch
to the arduino which we use and which is now on Github (from which I
want to get it so some type of synchronization). I hope the current up
to date version should allow me to set up temperature which I want the
incubator to go to - if it doesn't I will try to use the fork which we
created in Belgrade.

I do not think I will manage to connect the heating/cooling peltier
element to arduino through the set of relays, I'll need to study for
that a bit. However I would like to upload the info about the relay and
make some simple diagram like where to place a diod and possibly
transistor so I can progress on this next week.

Anyway that is what I'm going to be up to, I hope some people may join!

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com