[foodhackingbase] recipes, wiki structure and other + water kefir and ginger beer plant

Ingo Weidauer i.weidauer at gmx.net
Sun Feb 23 18:06:00 CET 2014

Hello together,

As I wrote in my message to Frantisek, I thought about a structure to
help people understanding the principles of creating food and/or
fermentation.

I created three categories for testing.
Category:Fermentation -->
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Category:Fermentation
with two subcategories.

The idea to categorize it as in http://www.wildfermentation.com/forum/
would be another idee idea which we can do complementary. A beverage can
be Category:Ferments:TonicBeverages and Category:Fermentation:Alcoholic.
So I created Cagetory:Ferments:Vegetable

I tagged the Kimchi recipe with the Lactic Acid and vegetable Ferments
to show the way how I thought about it.
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Recipe:Traditional_Kimchi_making_manual
At the end it would be the best idea to categorize a site for Kimchi
inside these categories. This is just for testing

What do you think about it?

Sincerely,
Ingo